Learn and Practice Proven multiple choice strategies for Reading Comprehension, Word Problems and Basic Math!
If you are preparing for a test, you probably want all the help you can get! Multiple Choice Strategy is your complete guide to answering multiple choice questions!
You will learn:
- Powerful multiple choice strategies with practice questions – Learn 15 powerful multiple choice strategies and then practice. Answer key for all practice questions with extensive commentary including tips, short-cuts and strategies.
- How to prepare for a multiple choice exam – make sure you are preparing properly and not wasting valuable study time!
- Who does well on multiple choice exams and who does not – and how to make sure you do!
- How to handle trick questions – usually there are one or two trick questions to separate the really good students from the rest – tips and strategies to handle these special questions.
- Step-by-step strategy for answering multiple choice – on any subject!
- Common Mistakes on a Test – and how to avoid them
- How to avoid test anxiety – how to avoid one of the most common reasons for low scores on a test
- How to prepare for a test – proper preparation for your exam will definitely boost your score!
- How to psych yourself up for a test – tips on the the all-important mental preparation!
- Learn what you must do in the test room
Includes over 100 practice questions! Once you learn our powerful multiple choice strategy techniques, practice them right away on reading comprehension, basic math and word problems!
D. D. –
Helped me look at multiple choice questions in a different way so that I could begin to improve my scores. I recommend, especially if you want to get the best possible score.
C. W. –
Does a great job of presenting accurate and helpful information
My niece did a great job on her SAT and it’s due in part to this. The information is presented in an easy-to-read way that appeals to teen readers and others for whom taking standardized tests is a relatively new experience. There’s an easy-to-follow breakdown of the various types of multiple choice questions found on standardized tests. And it covers techniques such as process of elimination, tactics for reading passages, how not to fall for trick questions, and step-by-step instructions on how to choose the best answer. It also offers plenty of sample questions that allow you to utilize the 12 strategies that’ll help you uncover the best answer in the least amount of time. It even breaks it down further by addressing the different types of Multiple choice questions and giving samples for each of them (English grammar, basic math, word problems, etc).