GAT Visual Spatial Intelligence
Visual-spatial intelligence is the ability to create, retrieve and transform images such as visualization of objects and their shapes. This ability is critical for designing and redesigning structures or objects by visualizing them in your mind, and then turning them into reality.
- In this section questions may include:
- An image flashes on the screen and then you are asked to draw it.
- A variety of shapes and figures that you must fit or match
- Choose a shaped formed by folding the given shape
- Count the number of blocks in a complex figure.