GardaWorld is a Canadian security services company with over 62,000 employees and growing fast. GardaWorld operates in Canada, United States, Africa, and the Middle East.
Depending on the position, GardaWorld salaries range from $31,000 to $60,000.
About the GardaWorld Assessment
Here is What’s on the Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Basic Math
- Problem Solving (Word Problems)
- X-ray ORT Test
- Pattern Recognition
The Gardaworld reading section may include:
- Drawing logical conclusions
- Make predictions
- Analyze and evaluate the use of text structure to solve problems or identify sequences
- Give the definition of a word from context
- Find specific information from a different types of communication (memo, posted notice etc.)
Reading Comprehension Practice
Reading Comprehension I – 20 questions
Reading Comprehension II – 8 questions
English & Grammar
The GardaWorld English section may include:
- English Grammar and Usage
- Meaning in Context (Vocabulary)
- Sentence Structure
English & Grammar Practice
English Usage – 15 questions
English Grammar – 20 questions
Punctuation – 12 questions
Order of Operation
Fractions, Decimals & Percent
Problem Solving (Word Problems)
How to Study Math – The Complete Guide
Basic Math – 10 questions
Basic Math 2 – 10 questions
Algebra – 7 questions
Percent – 18 questions
Fractions, Percent and Decimals – 14 questions
Word Problems – Tutorial and examples
Geometry – 9 questions
Logic and Problem Solving
Questions likely to appear on the test:
- Ordering information in a logical sequence
- Map reading
- Solving problems
- Identifying patterns in data
GardaWorld assessment test varies depending on the position, but it is usually between 30 minutes to 2 hours.
You usually will be given two tests in one day. The order of the tests can vary. If you do not pass the first test then you will not be eligible to take the second.
If you fail the test or the interview, you can re-apply in six months.
Your score is based on the number of correct answers. There is usually no penalty for incorrect answers, so it is better to make an educated guess if you are unsure of the answer.
No. Calculators are not permitted.
You will get your results right away. After taking the test and the interview, the names of the students who have passed will be called out.
Each of the practice tests below comes with full explanations and solving tips
- X-Ray Object Recognition: 17 practice tests & study guide with useful X-Ray analysis techniques
- Math: 9 practice tests
- Next in Series Pattern Recognition: 14 practice tests
- English Skills: 38 practice tests
- Interview Prep: 2 study guides & video tutoria
GardaWorld Pre-Board Screening Officer Practice 
Complete Test Preparation Inc. is not affiliated with Gardaworld, who are not involved in the production of, and do not endorse this information