PSEE (371) Test Contents
Main areas on the test:
- Arithmetic reasoning – Word problems where you are asked to find a missing variable.
- Logical reasoning – Several statements are given and you are asked to choose the statement that is a valid conclusion, given the statements.
- Analytical reasoning – draw conclusions as well as determine the relation between words
- Number or letter series – you are given a series, with one or two elements missing.
Arithmetic reasoning questions present a situation with a number of variables, which you must convert into an equation or equations, and find the missing variable.
PSEE logic questions give 2 sentences, or premises are given, and you are asked if the third sentence is true or false.
Number Series questions give a series of elements with several elements missing, which you must choose from the given choices
PSEE 371 Practice Study Course
Pass with the least amount of studying! Complete Online course with hundreds of PSEE 371 practice questions plus easy-to-follow tutorials.
Get into the Canadian public service with a great mark! Learn anywhere, anytime. Prepared by a dedicated team of exam experts
You will receive:
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Easy to follow tutorials
- Self Assessments
- and more!
PSEE 371 Study Guide and Practice Questions
Complete Study Guide with hundreds of practice questions and tutorials
PDF Download Version
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical reasoning
- Number or letter series
- Situational Judgement