Taking the Justice Institute of BC Police Entrance Test?
We can Help!
Study Practice Course
Try a FREE Quiz
Types of reading questions that generally appear on the exam.
- Drawing logical conclusions
- Make predictions
- Analyze and evaluate the use of text structure to solve problems or identify sequences
- Vocabulary – Give the definition of a word from context
Reading Comprehension Practice
This section tests your ability to articulate in writing, complex thoughts in a clear and concise way that is understandable to others.
This includes, vocabulary, spelling and English grammar.
Logic and Problem Solving
Questions likely to appear on the test:
- Ordering information in a logical sequence
- Map reading
- Solving problems
- Identifying patterns in data
- Basic Math Operations
- Word Problems
- Basic Geometry
- Basic Algebra
Good practice thx – some of the logic questions are different format and others aren’t on the test but good