Taking the Firefighter Entrance Test? Practice questions for all exam contents!
Understanding Written Material
The Canadian Firefighter reading comprehension section has 30 reading comprehension questions. Below is a detailed list of the types of reading questions that generally appear on the Canadian Firefighter test.
- Draw logical conclusions
- Make predictions
- Analyze passages to solve problems or identify sequences
- Vocabulary – Give the definition of a word from context
- Identify specific facts or details from a passage and distinguish facts and details.
The Mathematics section covers,
- Metric conversion
- Word problems
Understanding Oral Information
This section includes,
- Answering questions about specific facts in an oral passage
- Making inferences from information in an oral passage
The Mechanical Aptitude section includes
- Reading gauges
- Reading maps
- Visualizing floor plans and houses
- Following direction on given maps
- Gears, levers and mechanical devices
PDF Download Study Guide
Order PDF Download – PDF Version of printed book – download after purchase.
Practice Study Course
Complete Practice Study Course with self assessments, tutorials, quizzes, times test and more!
Take a FREE quiz