RCMP Practice Questions
Types of reading questions that generally appear on the exam.
- Drawing logical conclusions
- Make predictions
- Analyze and evaluate the use of text structure to solve problems or identify sequences
- Vocabulary – Give the definition of a word from context
This section tests your ability to articulate in writing, complex thoughts in a clear and concise way that is understandable to others.
This includes, vocabulary, spelling and English grammar.
Logic and Problem Solving
Questions likely to appear on the test:
- Ordering information in a logical sequence
- Map reading
- Solving problems
- Identifying patterns in data
Memory and Recall
In this section you are given a list of people or cars, which you may review for 5 minutes, then answer comprehension questions. Another format is a short passage which describes an incident, which again you may study for 5 minutes, then answer comprehension questions.
Situational Judgement questions test your judgement on the following topics :
- Being a Team Player
- Organizing and Planning
- Building Relationships
- Focusing on the Customer
- Creative and Analytical Thinking
Complete Study Guide
PDF Download Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase. No shipping! No Waiting!
Study Practice Online Course
Full Study Practice Online Course with tutorials, self assessments, quizzes, timed tests and more!